Thursday, June 5, 2008

Wow, I completely forgot about this one!

I was weeding through layered Photoshop files of all of my paintings this morning, looking for older pieces that I could offer at a discount through the Guild. The Guild is working with all of their artists on offering a "Studio Sale" next month and I was trying to find whatever pieces I have to be included. And I came across this painting. It is entitled Trio and although it was sold years ago, it took me by surprise because I had completely forgotten about this one. I am not a landscape artist, but I have made a couple of feeble attempts. It's funny, I didn't think this painting was that good when I painted it and was happy to sell it on eBay (back in the day when I did such things) for a pittance. But now I rather like it. It does not grace my website, so I thought I would give it some exposure here on the blog.


No comments: