Thursday, June 19, 2008

Bed Bath & Beyond

Image Conscious is the publisher that recreates my artwork as posters. It is a rare thing to actually see my work in a home store, although I once saw Sticks & Stones #10's image hanging in Z Gallerie. But I have always wanted something to go into Bed Bath & Beyond. Don't know why, but every time I go in there and visit their artwork section, I think "my art should be here". So now it turns out that Bed Bath & Beyond has placed a major order (nationwide – all stores) for two of my small Sticks & Stones repros! Finally, I will be in Bed Bath & Beyond!

Sticks & Stones #37: 2007, 48" x 12", acrylic on paper


Below, the areas of the reproduction on order for Bed Bath & Beyond, outlined in magenta:


So there will be two small square-formatted prints available for purchase at Bed Bath & Beyond later this summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! :-)