Friday, June 29, 2012

They must really like Reverie

So today on the Artful Home, I thought I would look at what’s new for “Art for the Wall”, which is a higher level page than “Paintings”, which I noted in my last post about Reverie. And much to my surprise, there is little Reverie, in the top row, fourth slot/position! I think it’s interesting that this particular painting has gotten a lot of advantageous positioning on this site and yet… no interest. [sigh].


Click on the image above to see the page 
as it appeared today when I clicked on “New Art for the Wall”.


7-2-12 UPDATE: Today I looked on the Artful Home and Reverie was on page 81, four pages after Fall Where They May, which was on page 77. They had their time, but I guess it’s time for them to promote other paintings…

No comments: