Friday, July 25, 2008

The Artful Home Catalog

Well, it arrived yesterday, the 2008 Fall Catalog from the Artful Home (formerly known as the Guild). This year, the Fall Catalog has three versions, only one of which contains my art (the version with the red vase on the cover). But there they were, my two Quadrants paintings, on page 4. I must say, I am a bit disappointed in the photography. The sheen on the paintings makes them look washed out. That combined with a terrible color separation makes me wonder if these will even sell from this catalog. I can only hope that it may inspire people to look at the Artful Home's website, where my images of them look so much better. Any time The Artful Home has featured a painting in one of their catalogs, it has sold, so I remain hopeful.

No comments: