Friday, May 16, 2008

My goodness, it's almost been a year…

…since I have posted anything on my blog! Lots has happened since my last post: I agreed to return my old job but the problems that caused me to quit in the first place worsened. By December of last year I was miserable there once again. Then, through pure happenstance, I got a new job that suits me much better. What a relief! And now I have more time to paint.

I am exhibiting three pieces at Alex Haleigh Gallery in Gardena:







The reception is this weekend, the show will be up until the end of June. For more information, visit their website:

http://alexhaleighgallery.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glenys, I am SO excited for you! And I _LOVE_ the pieces! Your figurative work is simply breathtaking to me. I still have that print you sent me framed. It is one of my favorite pieces of art and I can't wait to tell people, "Oh, I KNOW her" when your name becomes a household word. See you at the opening!