Sunday, September 21, 2008

Exhibit at the Alex Haleigh Gallery

The artists’ reception was held last night at the Alex Haleigh Gallery in Gardena. I had 10 pieces in this show including Bouquet, which was in the figurative show last May. The rest were abstracts, mostly in the Reclamation series. A lot of my friends came by, which meant so much to me. Thanks to everyone!

Click on any of the pictures to see a larger view.

Interplay and Happenstance, two of the “New Reclamations”, were displayed together.





From left to right: Marcia, Tamar, Linda and Kevin.


Mirth and Strata made it into the show.


From left to right: Sophia, Elizabeth and Jill. Everyone is standing in front of Within. My friend Jill came all the way from Florida for the exhibit! It was great for my friends to finally get to meet one another.


My friend Steve had three paintings in this show. Great work Steve!




Linda and Tamar pose in front of Happenstance, their favorite in the show (and mine, too!)




A live band, good snacks and lots of art lovers.


Other artists’ work in the show.


It was a very nice turnout. I had so much fun seeing my friends. Thanks everyone!

No comments: